Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Makes My Day

Some of my favorite emails are from sewers who take the time to write me to share something they've found helpful on my blog. Considering I find tons of inspiration is other crafty blogs, this gives me a real kick.

Recently I heard from Yvonne who used my Moda Bakeshop tutorial to make this adorable quilt. The applique is a great addition, don't you think? You can find Yvonne's blog here.
And, imagine how thrilled I was to get an email from Pam saying she made her first quilt (!) based on my Out for a Walk tutorial. I told her I never would have guessed this was her first (and I wished my first quilt had looked this great). She must be a natural. You can find her new blog here.

2 comments:

purduepam said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Your tutorial was very easy to follow

Anonymous said...

I found your blog because of your Moda Bake pattern. I've saved it so when I have some spare time (haha! I have a 4 year old, 3 year old and 6 week old!) I'll make one or more!! It's gorgeous!!