Monday, September 20, 2010

Pieced Vehicles, Improv Style - Excavator Tutorial

This excavator is the last in this series of improvisationally pieced vehicles. It requires a few more steps than the other vehicles, and it's a little finicky. The results are pretty fun though, if I do say so myself.
I'd love to hear from any of you who try out any of the tutes. Please let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them here. There are purposely very few measurements included, since these are done improv style. You'll really get to make them your own!
Excavator Tutorial


4 comments:

ZzabeLinha said...

Thank you for sharing...
I´d like to try!

Great work

Regards from Portugal

Bellgirl said...

These are so wonderful, thanks for all the tutorials!

Katie B said...

This is awesome! I think I'm going to have my bee make improv vehicles when it's my month.

Karen said...

Thanks for your generousity in sharing these patterns.