Thursday, September 23, 2010

Around Town

Well, I already had six blocks made, from the tutorials. Why not whip up a few more for this cute baby quilt? You can do it easily enough too!

You can see with all the blocks together that the vehicles are slightly larger than in the original quilt. I did this to make photographing each step of their assembly easier. I think I prefer the teeny trucks of Busytown, but this is fun too.By the way, you can find pdfs of instructions for these vehicles, as well as all of my most recent tutorials, here.

7 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

AWESOME job! It looks so cute!

momto2wasd said...

That looks great! A wonderful quilt!!

Amanda Jean said...

oh, my goodness! this is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

This is beautiful. It almost makes me wish I had boys! Adorable!

Heather - Dollar Store Crafts said...

Oh my GOSH!!! My boys LOVE construction vehicles. I love your designs. Thanks for sharing!

emily said...

I'm gonna HAVE to make this! My 3 year old son is obsessed with "up-downs" thank you soooo much!