Monday, November 15, 2010

Ruffled Wristlet Tutorial

These wristlets for your keys are so helpful when you have two little hands to hold, grocery bags, packages, etc. and need to be able to quickly unlock the car or house. Your keys are right where you need them. The wristlet also makes your keys easier to find when they are in your purse. I love keeping my keys on a wristlet, and now that I have one with ruffles - fantastic :).

I hope you'll find the tutorial easy to follow, and please let me know if you have questions. Happy gift making!

Ruffled Wristlet Tutoria
***New and Improved tutorial here.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial. I can't wait to make one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps!! Can't wait until I can get to town to get some D rings now!!! :) They are super cute! I do especially love the ruffles. Lucky I have some fabric that matches my handbag still left over... :) I'm a bit matchy matchy!

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

Love it! I have made a couple of those type of keychains and now I can't wait to add in the ruffle!!

Elizabeth said...

I love that idea! I really need one. I will have to put it on my "Merry Christmas to me" to-do list.

Jessica said...

so cute! i definitely want to make one for myself :)

AmyH said...

This a great idea! I'm including it in the handmade gift roundup at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com on Friday

JmCupcakes said...

I feel ridiculous asking this, but how would you put a key on this? The D ring doesn't have an opening...

teaginny said...

I attached the split circle ring on my keys to the d-ring. Hope that helps!