Saturday, November 13, 2010

And Now For Something Pretty To Look At...

I sort of love this key wristlet - the ruffles, the gray on gray. Yup, it's my favorite.
I've made a bunch of these useful items before. The ruffles are a new addition, although not necessary as you can see.
Don't have one? Make one now - super easy and they keep your keys handy but handsfree. Great for moms on the go or anyone who has trouble finding their keys in their purse. I could do a quick tute for this if anyone is interested. I'm making several for gifts this Christmas.

10 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Do you have a quick pattern for them? wouldn't you know, I quilt, but sewing, nope. i have no idea how lol.

Anonymous said...

A tute would be good. :) They are super cute! I want one for myself... ruffles and all!

Jen B said...

A tute would be great!

Casey B. said...

Tute please!

Katie B said...

Yes, please! I'd love to make one for my little camera. That would probably work, right? Love those ruffles.

Lori said...

I would love a tutorial. What a great gift for friends

Vicki said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would love a tutorial about this!! They would be great little Christmas presents

Betsy said...

would love tutorial. Super cute christmas presents.

Dont know if its just me... But this is like the sixth time I have gotten the word verification wrong!
:)

Meghan said...

I would love a tutorial on these! I'm amping up to make a list of holiday gift crafts, and these would be great last-minute gifties!