Thursday, June 30, 2011

Compulsion Quilting

I've mentioned before that I keep a craft "to do" list. It helps me keep track of the quilts and projects I hope to make. I find there are many times, however, when I have a sudden desire to make something specific (that isn't on the list) which has popped into my head. I feel a compulsion to make whatever it is right now. Is that weird?
I'm finishing up the binding on the latest such project. Then I can get back on track with my Good Folks quilt. Oh, and I need to bind my scrap rainbow too, unless, of course, I need to make a few variations of this latest obsession to get it out of my system. That may be the case - it's really fun. More tomorrow.

4 comments:

felicity said...

Not weird at all. Or, if it IS weird, you're in good company. Usually it's a fun Quilt Along or guild challenge that distracts me from my plans. But I totally get it. Some quilts need to be made when they need to be made, you know?

Carla said...

It's not weird....it's a disease! Can't wait to see what you are up to!

Lynette said...

If that's weird, we're all weird together! :D *Love* that binding fabric!!!

CitricSugar said...

Not weird. I completely understand and have been a person who suddenly runs to the craft or fabric store seconds before it closes to begin a giant project on a whim because I have to do it RIGHT NOW.

And I love your ideas so I'm sure it will be fabulous...