I finally finished piecing the top of my quilting bee quilt. I sent out the fabric and linked to the inspiration diagram back in late January, and I just received my last blocks a couple of weeks ago. This groups isn't the promptest, but look at what I got! I made about half of the blocks myself, and it is made up of 35 12.5 inch blocks. Some of those blocks are made up of smaller blocks, as you can see.
I had hoped to make a queen sized quilt, but I ran out of fabric (and motivation to be honest). At 60 x 84 it will still work as a throw on the bed in my guest room. Now if I can sell some of my other quilts, I'll be able to have Angela quilt this for me! :)