Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cell Phone Case

My tiny, out of date cell phone finally has a case (just in time to be replaced?  maybe?  for Christmas?).  I made this using a great pattern by Keyka Lou.  Really, all her patterns are easy to follow with lots of pictures for each step.
I used scraps of County Fair home decor fabric leftover from this purse and a vintage button.  The only change I made to the pattern was to use fusible fleece rather than interfacing.  It gives it a nice weight and padding for the next time my poor phone gets dropped.
The pattern comes in two sizes; this is the small version.   And since the patten is a pdf, I can easily print out the larger size, should I need it.  Soon?

4 comments:

Heather D. said...

Very cute! I've eyed the Keyka Lou patterns for a long time but have never tried one. Every one of them that I see seems to come out beautiful though. On a side note, I must be the only person on the planet who does not have a cell phone...hehe. For real. :)

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Gosh, I don't need a case but you make it look so good....

**nicke... said...

fusible fleece is a phones best friend. very cute case and i love that fabric! i can't wait for january so i can get some!

case mate iphone 4 said...

Many Apple devices are designed to be as slim as possible and this is the case with the iPad.