Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quick Gifts

It's fat quarter month over at Sew Mama Sew. There are some great project ideas for using these small pieces of fabric. I loved the idea of these cute tissue holders. With a little trial and error, I think I figured out how to make them. The fusing of the fabric layers really makes for a nice stiff holder. I also made matching keychain wristlets from this tutorial. I made a whole bunch to give a gifts for all those ladies who will be helping me in the near future with the new baby coming home.


I love the Amy Butler fabrics! My favorite sister-in-law gave me a set of fat quarters for my birthday. Thanks! It was so fun to use them on this neat project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I got mine in the mail the other day - What a fun surprise! Thanks, sis-in-law!
-Val