Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Road Trip Redux, Finished Quilt

She's finished - lots of lessons learned making this one. I've shared my tips on value and things to keep in mind as you make your own Road Trip Redux.
This the smaller size, which finishes at 48 x 48.  I quilted it simply with the serpentine stitch on my Bernina. It creates a nice curvy texture with the ease of straight-line quilting.
The darker coral in the quilt doubles as the binding, which is a nice contrast with the sweetest light coral flannel backing, from Dear Stella's Shine Bright Flannel line. Flannel is just the best backing, especially for baby quilts. So soft.
I've listed the quilt in my etsy shop.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty! The serpentine is perfect.

Jenny M said...

Love this colourway!

Anonymous said...

Hello, where do you get your tags?