Thursday, October 8, 2015

Free Pumpkin Patterns

To celebrate fall, I'm giving away my pumpkin block pattern in my Craftsy shop. The free pattern includes the paper piecing templates for both the 6 x 6 single pumpkin block, and this cute 12 x 12 block featuring a group of three pumpkins.


The single pumpkin block is perfect for beginners. Those more confident with paper piecing will have fun making the more challenging block with three pumpkins.

The pattern includes the templates alone. For detailed instructions and tutorials on paper piecing, check out some of the following links:

Beginning Paper Piecing by Ellison Lane or her video
How to Paper Piece on the Craftsy blog
Paper piecing video by Crafty Gemini

2 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks for the pattern. I have been wanting to make my sister some fall placemats for her upcoming birthday and your pumpkins will be adorable! I will be sure and link back if I get them finished and shared.

SeeLifeMarvels said...

I love these! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to pull fabrics & make a few.